For a year i had only a 320x240 rendered preview of this image but never came round to make it "big". Until this summer and infact i think i made a few mistakes with the rendering settings; over a period of three weeks i rendered about a centimeter of image a day (1950x1400px), a very frustrating task i swear. I thought i would never finish this. After i was three quarters through with the render i discovered why things were going so slow...ARGH nevermind. So this image is stitched together from alot of different renders which i hope you can't see. I used the FREE BETA of the Splutterfish Brazil
renderer, which might not be available on their site anymore. If you want to know how in general an images like this is made, or how the lighting was setup i made a tutorial about it here
for the "Glass On The Dancefloor"
image which was made with the same technique.
file @ 1600 .png[DOWNLOAD 1920x1200 version]visit my website, thanks